There are many ways to participate in BEAT programs and workshops! Please view our upcoming events and ongoing program offerings listed below.
- Break & BEATS Family Classes on August 12
- TikTok Breakin' Duet Challenge through August 14
Break & BEATS Family Classes
Celebrate International Youth Day virtually with BEAT on Wednesday, August 12th. We invite international youth and their families to learn the basics of Bboying/Bgirling and how to make cool beatboxing sounds. At the end, families can share what they have learned. Join us for one or both classes for FREE!
Wednesday, August 12th via Zoom:
- 12:00-12:30 PM - Beatboxing
- 12:30-1:00 PM - Breakdancing
TikTok Breakin' Duet Challenge
Love TikTok? Love friendly competition for cash prizes?
BEAT has the next big TikTok challenge for you!
Kids aged 5-18 all over the world can enter by matching BEAT Breakers instructor CC's sweet breakin’ moves in our video.
THREE lucky winners will be selected on 8/14!
- Follow BEAT on TikTok
- Select our breakin’ video and click SHARE
- Select “Save This Video”
- Create your own video using ours as the background
- Upload your video and tag @beatglobal
Ongoing Program Offerings:
Free access to The BEATbox Band -- a fun, interactive beatboxing video series for kids!
Need something that gets you moving? Then register your child for breakin'/street style dance classes with us through Outschool for a small fee.